- Founded in 1996, EyeTech designs algorithms, hardware, and software for eye tracking systems used in speech devices which help paralyzed individuals communicate and control their computer hands-free using only eye movements.
- EyeTech's AEye vision tracking technology is more accurate and adaptable for our global partners big and small. We also provide our partners with engineering services to integrate eye control and data analytics into their applications and go from prototype to pilot testing to production.
- The technology is now being incorporated into emerging industrial and consumer applications in medical diagnostic solutions for neurological testing, simulation and training solutions, vehicle safety, security, gaming, wearable VR/AR solutions and more.
Advanced Eye Tracking Solutions
EyeTech has an easy to use API to aid in rapid development of eye tracking applications. Our team works closely with customers to create solutions ready for market. Software Development skills include - C++, C#, Android, Python, FPGA logic, Linux, QT, iOS.
Tracking tiny eye movements requires specialized software AND hardware. EyeTech’s expertise in eye tracking hardware design helps customers integrate eye tracking into a variety of applications large and small. From chip and PCB design, to customized housings, EyeTech’s engineers can find the optimal hardware for every application.
Why Choose EyeTech?
- 20 years experience in eye tracking engineering services
- Multi OS support.
- Stand alone capability – no PC required!
- Proprietary technology – algorithms developed in-house.
- Compact size – unique range of hardware options from software only (no hardware) to custom branded housing and everything in between.
- Cost effective single camera design.
- Tracking range from near to far (head-mounted to TV).
- High performance – 40 Hz to 200+ Hz.
- IO includes USB 2, and GPIO.
- Robust tracking with fast acquisition.