AEye Firmware Installation Instructions
- Launch the firmware installer after it has been downloaded to your computer.
- By default, it will only update the firmware. Follow the instructions in the installer to update AEyefirmware. Be sure to power cycle the AEye after firmware update has completed.
- Other EyeTech software installers automatically install the AEye driver, but you can choose to run the Driver installer if needed.
- After the firmware update has completed and the AEye power cycled, and you want to perform a test using QuickGLANCE software, this option can be run with the installer. This is optional and not required.
AEye Firmware 220.127.116.11 Release 09 March 2015
- Addresses USB Reset issues observed with various hubs and USB controller chips
- AEye might reset several times during a computer / Windows startup
- Corrected a image scale factor issue that in rare conditions could affect QuickLink2 on the Host side.
- Applies to all version of AEye system: TM5, TM5-Mini, VT3, VT3-Mini