Join the EyeTech Family
Eyetech Digital Systems is looking for an independent distributors across the world for our multiple eye tracking solutions.
- Travel to Washington DC for 3 days of on-site training to provide you with the eye gaze expertise you’ll need to be successful. You’ll learn anatomy and physiology of the eye, how injuries and illnesses can affect eye control and vision, how to adapt the Eyegaze Edge to a variety of conditions to accommodate various users, how to do a successful presentation and more. We’ll provide housing, meals, and a chance to meet and work with our amazing staff.
- After training, you’ll have your own Eyegaze Edge system. You’ll use it to demonstrate the Eyegaze Edge to potential users and their families, typically traveling to their homes. You’ll be responding to referral calls and/or emails to set up these appointments.
- You’ll begin to actively build relationships through networking and providing demonstrations to disability and assistive technology organizations. You’ll get to know key people in your region who will seek you out to see potential Eyegaze candidates.
- You’ll represent LC Technologies at state and/or local assistive technology/disability conferences, and may even choose to present at a conference or two. You’ll have plenty of knowledge about Eyegaze and will feel confident sharing your expertise with others.
When you’ve made a sale you’ll provide on-site training to users and their caregivers so they are comfortable using the Eyegaze Edge system independently.
- You’ll be the first line of support if a use or caregiver needs help. If you can’t find a solution LC Technologies support team will provide assistance.
- The best perks last: free housing and meals in Orlando each year during the ATIA conference and a connection with our remarkable distributors from all over the globe, who will support you and help you grow in changing lives of people we help.