Quick Capture Description and version notes
Quick Capture is a simple eye gaze capture and playback program. With this software, you can capture a sequence of eye gaze points as the user looks around the screen. These can be saved to a CSV file for further analysis. These files can also be reloaded into Quick Capture and played back.
Version 188.8.131.52 released 28 June 2018
- provides support for EyeTech's latest hardware.
- removes specialized support for PowerPoint viewer.
Version 184.108.40.206 beta 8 August 2012
- Fixed premature failure of slideshow and gaze tracking
- Improved consistency in gaze capture when using slideshow and custom slideshow modes
- New installer 13.10.01.44 update
- Driver installer 12.09.27.50
- Includes Quick Link 2 Version 220.127.116.11
- Includes Windows 8 installation capability
- Reboot requirements changed for easier installation on Windows 7, 8
- Updated eye tracking information
- Updated brand name and images
- Shortcuts matching 64-bit or 32-bit installation
- Minor bug fixes on versions and documentation links