AEye Firmware 188.8.131.52 - 16.02.01.50
- Installation instructions
- Launch the firmware installer after it has been downloaded to your computer.
- By default, it will only update the firmware. Follow the instructions in the installer to update AEyefirmware. Be sure to power cycle the AEye after firmware update has completed.
- Other EyeTech software installers automatically install the AEye driver, but you can choose to run the Driver installer if needed.
- After the firmware update has completed and the AEye power cycled, and you want to perform a test using QuickGLANCE software, this option can be run with the installer. This is optional and not required.
QuickLink2 Firmware Change Log 184.108.40.206 - 16.02.01.50
- Bug Fix: User Settings can be applied and take effect before the camera is started now
- Bug Fix: Corrected order and sequence of hardware interface class initialization and member classes
- Feature: Added support for a 2nd UART instance and to use a common UART_Controller class
- Feature: Added Mean Filter option for gaze filtering
- Feature: 2x2 binning supported in firmware with the Aptina image sensor
- Feature: IR light strobing of the image for lower power and improved SNR as well
-- Added User Flash configuration options that can be updated to set parameters at startup time
-- Added settings that can be used to operate the strobing and vary the parameters
- Feature: Added additional settings to Factory Flash and User Flash options
- Feature: Added additional enumerations for newer cameras
::Utilizes HDL Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
----------- End of Change Log ---------------------